Eastern Ontario District Soccer Association

Permits & Forms

Please review the Fees and Online payment page before submitting a permit/ form. 


Not sure which permit to use? Use our guide: PERMIT FLOW CHART


Short Term Registration Permit (STRP)
A player who is not currently registered must obtain a Short Term Registration Permit (T.R.P.) in order to play. The Trial Permit entitles a player to play three games or a Tournament within a thirty day period. Click here for the Fee Schedule. A player may obtain 2 Short Term Registration During a season, only one may be issued for any one club.

Temporary Eligibility Permit (TEP)

A player who is currently registered but wishes to play as a Guest Player for another Club must obtain a TEP. The T.E.P. entitles the player to play in either one league game at a higher level or a tournament. Click here for the Fee Schedule. One player may obtain a maximum of three T.E.P.s per season.

Transfer/De-Registration Form

A player who wishes to transfer either to a different Team within the Club he is currently registered with or to a different Club must complete the. The completed form together with his/her Player Registration Book and the appropriate fee must be submitted to the District Office.

Inter-Provincial Transfer Form

Any player currently registered in another province must apply for an Inter-Provincial Transfer. The procedure for doing this is that the Club must submit an Inter-Provincial Transfer Form for the player to register with the EODSA. The EODSA will then contact the OSA who in turn will contact the Other Province.

A player who was last registered in Quebec must obtain an Inter-Provincial Transfer from la Fédération de soccer du Québec in accordance with the procedures listed above.

ITC Application Form

An international transfer is required is a player who was registered in one country wishes to register in another country. Only players under 12 year of age are exempt from this requirement. International transfers are only permitted from player from 12 years of age to 17 years of age if the players family is relocating to the new country. Players 18 years of age and over do not require their families to relocate.

Please review the Ontario Soccer ITC Chart to ensure the correct form is being completed 

In addition, any player transferring from the United States must complete a United States Federation Application for International Clearance Form and submit the appropriate fee. This fee is established by and payable to the U.S. Soccer Federation

Reinstatement Application Form

Any player that was previously registered as either a Non-Amateur or a Professional Player must apply using the Reinstatement Application Form and by submitting the appropriate fee , to be reinstated as an amateur before he can be registered to play on an amateur team.

Any player that played on a professional team during the outdoor season who wishes to play during the indoor season must apply for temporary reinstatement using the Temporary Indoor Reinstatement Application Form and submit the appropriate fee.

Transfer/De-Registration Form

Any player wishing to de-register from his/her Team or Club before the end of the season must complete the form. There is no fee for this service.